VOCATIONAL EDUCATION IN THE 21 CENTURY: PRIORITIES AND CHALLENGES
The key trend of our time is the transition from product-centeredness to human-centeredness in all spheres of production and social life. But above all, it concerns industries related to the development of human capital. This trend is reflected in the individualization of education and its transformation into a continuous process covering all stages of a person's professional life. Digital technology forms the tangible basis for this process. As a result, human-centeredness is becoming an important characteristic of the entire field of education.
• What is human-centeredness in vocational education?
• Vocational education institutions and contemporary challenges.
• How to combine the human-centeredness of vocational education with its ability to meet the specific needs of the economy?
• How do the demands of the labor market and the personalization of learning fit together?
• How to move from elective courses to designing individual educational trajectories?
• How should the educational environment be structured in the transition from product-centered to human-centered education?