Vladimir Gruzdev — Chairman of the Board, Association of Lawyers of Russia
Gruzdev Vladimir Sergeyevich – Chairman of the Executive Board of the Association of lawyers of Russia (ALRF).
Born February 6, 1967 in Bolshevo, Moscow region.
1984: graduated from the Moscow Suvorov military school.
1991: graduated from the Krasnoznamenny Military institute.
2000: graduated from the Lomonosov Moscow State University (Law Faculty).
2003: defended his PhD thesis.
Foreign languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English.
1991-1993 served in the Foreign Intelligence Service of the RF.
1993: founded the trading company “The Seventh Continent”, where he held management positions.
2001: was elected as a deputy of the Moscow city Duma.
2003: was elected as a deputy of the State Duma of the fourth convocation.
2007: was elected as a deputy of the State Duma of the fifth convocation.
2011-2016: governor of the Tula region.
2009-2016: member of the Presidium of the ALRF.
Since 2016: Chairman of the Executive Board of the ALRF.
- Medal of the Order "For Merit to the Fatherland" 2nd Class;
- Order "For Merit to the Fatherland" 3rd Class and 4th Class;
- Russian Federation Presidential and Governmental Certificates of Honour;
- Gratitudes of the President and the Government of the RF;
- Medal “For Battle Merit”;
- Honourary Title “Soldier-internationalist”;
- Honourary badges of the State Duma and the Federation Council.